Property Owner & Landlord

As a property owner, it’s likely that your premises are your most valuable assets and you are faced with a number of possible insurance risks.

That’s why we have a series of commercial property insurance products to help protect your place of business.

 There are specialist policies to suit all property types and whether you work from home or are professional landlord we have the experts to ensure you have the tailored cover you need.

Cover at a Glance

We can then advise you what relevant additional cover you need including:

  • Employer’s liability
  • Accidental damage
  • Contents insurance
  • Legal expenses insurance including cover for contract disputes

Why use a broker?

You will have your own dedicated account manager, who will make it easy for you to switch from your existing insurer. We offer you flexible payment options, bespoke insurance solutions, specialist knowledge & impartial advice.

If a claim has to be made, we work with you, the insurer and the loss adjusters to get it settled as quickly and as satisfactorily as possible, removing the hassle and worry you may have. It’s why so many of our existing customers have been with us for over decade.

We’ve been working with Property Owners and Landlords for many years, providing insurance that is built around you. For a personal approach to insurance and a chat about your needs, call us on 01494 450 450 or email us at today.

Speak to a specialist
Caitlin Browne Cert CII

Commercial Account Executive
Tel: 01494 450813

Contact Us

Established in 1908 and is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in the South of England.

"We recently renewed our professional indemnity insurance through J Bennett & Son. As always, the process was completed quickly and efficiently, and we continue to be pleased with their high level of customer service."

Kim MacDonald - Carradale - London